Embrace self-directed learning and stay current. IBFD webinars are nuggets of IBFD expertise, offered every 3 weeks. Covering key developments and hot topics in international taxation, they combine recent news with practical advice, helping you to tackle your tax challenges.
Features of IBFD Webinars
- Presented by IBFD experts, together with leading guest practitioners, policy makers and the best of the academic world
- Format: 1 hour audio-visual broadcast
- Limited access: 50 participants for each live webinar
- Suitable for practitioners from both the advisory and the corporate sectors
- Attend the live version to ask and receive answers to your questions, or view the on-demand version
- Receive 1 CPE credit per webinar
- Access to the on-demand version is valid for 12 months, including for participants who followed the live webinar
- EUR 80/ USD 99 per webinar
Pre-register now to the first IBFD webinar!
- Supply chain structures, including warehousing, distribution centres, related-party transactions and procurement offices
- Sales agents and entities, and local marketing and sales service providers
- Businesses engaged in the construction industry