Cookies are small text ﬁles that are saved in your web browser when you visit a website on your PC, tablet, or mobile phone. They collect and store data, and are used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, and help them remember relevant information and improve your browsing experience.
Cookies may last until you close your browser (“session cookies”) or remain over repeat visits (“persistent cookies”) and can be set and stored by us (“first-party cookies”) or by a different domain (“third-party cookies”).
IBFD uses the following types of cookies:
Essential Cookies: These cookies make sure that our websites function correctly and completely, so you can use certain features and access secure pages. Essential cookies are always enabled unless you’ve disabled cookies in your browser.
Functional Cookies: These cookies help our websites remember choices you made, such as your username and password, shopping activity and preferences. This enables our websites to recognize you when you return and provide you with a personalized and efficient user experience.
Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about the number of visitors and how visitors use our websites. This data helps us improve our websites to make sure you find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect insights to issue personalized content and advertising on our own and other websites and may be set through our site or third-party providers. This includes third-party cookies set by embedded content from external websites, such as Youtube videos.
Please note that we have no influence on how the information collected by third parties is used, and are not responsible for the collection, processing or disclosure of personal information collected through such external websites. We advise you to read their privacy statements regularly to make sure you know what they do with the personal data that they collect via these cookies.
IBFD uses Functional Cookies to:
- allow you to transfer information between pages of our website and avoid having to re-enter information, such as your username and password;
- allow you to retrieve information stored during the registration process such as your log-in data; and
- remember the items that you have put in your shopping cart prior to your purchase.
IBFD uses Analytical Cookies to:
- recognize you as a unique visitor when you return to our website;
- collect anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to better understand how users use our website, to help us improve our website;
- identify you by account name, e-mail address, customer ID and location (geographic and computer ID/IP address); and
- help us tailor content to your preferences.
You can manage the use of certain types of cookies by amending your cookies settings on the IBFD websites. You can do this at any time. You may also be able to block or delete cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser’s privacy preferences menu.
Certain features of IBFD’s websites depend on cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block certain cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use those features, and preferences that are dependent on cookies may be lost. If you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
1019 DW Amsterdam
Telephone: +31 (0) 20 5540 100