Route description to the new IBFD office (Rietlandpark 301, Amsterdam)
View IBFD - New office location in Amsterdam in a larger map
From Amsterdam Central Station take tram No. 26 (direction IJburg). Get off at tram stop Rietlandpark (3 stops). The ride takes approximately 10 minutes. IBFD is located directly across from the tram stop.
From Schiphol Airport there are frequent trains to Amsterdam Central Station. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes. From Amsterdam Central Station transfer to tram No. 26 (direction IJburg).
If travelling from Almere or Amersfoort:
- From the A1: at the interchange Watergraafsmeer keep left and follow signs for the A10 (ring road encircling Amsterdam).
If travelling from Utrecht or Den Haag:
- From the A2 or A4: exit at A10, direction Centrum.
From the A10:
- Take exit S114 (Zeeburg).
- Turn left onto IJburglaan, direction Piet Heintunnel.
- After exiting the Piet Heintunnel, turn right onto Piet Heinkade.
- After 450 meter turn right to the Oostelijke Handelskade.
- Rietlandpark is located on the right-hand side.
Visitors arriving by taxi from Schiphol or Amsterdam Central Station may stop at the drop-off/loading station directly in front of the IBFD building.
For visitors departing from IBFD, a taxi stand is located within 5 minutes' walking distance on the Oostelijke Handelskade directly in front of the Albert Heijn supermarket.
Amsterdam is the city of bikes and IBFD is within easy cycling distance from Central Station and other locations in the city centre. For those who want to rent a bike, we suggest MacBike, located conveniently at Central Station, or OV-fiets (subscription required) for information on discounted bike rentals.
- Limited parking space is available on the Oostelijke Handelskade (street behind the IBFD building) in the Rietlandpark parking garage.
- Paid meter parking is available on the Oostelijke Handelskade.