Tax Dossier on New VAT E-Commerce Rules for EU Member States Now Released
Our latest Tax Dossier, on the new VAT e-commerce rules for EU Member States, is now available on the home page of the IBFD Tax Research Platform!
This new Tax Dossier provides you with a short introduction to the new VAT e-commerce rules that entered into force in the European Union as of 1 July 2021. It assists you in finding relevant information on these new rules, in one go, through overviews with:
- links to the most important directives and regulations;
- the sections in the VAT & Sales Tax chapters that will be updated based on the new rules;
- the latest implementation status per country, with links to TNS reports;
- links to journal articles analysing this new legislation; and
- links to the Digital Taxation Monitor, the EU VAT Directive and domestic VAT laws of EU Member States.
Stay tuned in the coming months to access new updates in the VAT & Sales Tax chapters of EU Member States.