IBFD Collaborates with the Digital Cooperation Organization for Capacity Building in International Taxation in the Digitalized Economy
We are delighted to announce a new collaboration with the Digital Cooperation Organization (DCO) to provide capacity building for tax officials from their member states, which include Bahrain, Bangladesh, Cyprus, Djibouti, The Gambia, Ghana, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Pakistan, Rwanda and Saudi Arabia.
As part of IBFD’s Capacity Building and Tailored Services, we designed an online course on the Principles of International Taxation in the Digitalized Economy that discusses the basic concepts as well as latest developments and trends in cross-border taxation of the digitalized economy.
The course programme is divided into three training sessions:
- First Training – International Tax Planning Relating to Digital Taxation (20-22 November 2023)
- Second Training – The Impact of the BEPS Project (30 January – 1 February 2024)
- Third Training – Post-BEPS OECD and UN Developments (27-29 February 2024)
After successfully completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Correctly apply double taxation conventions with respect to income of enterprises that are active in the digitalized economy.
- Confidently participate in discussions on international tax planning aspects.
- Understand, explain and deal with the consequences of the introduction of Pillar One and/or Pillar Two and the impact of the recent UN initiatives.
The course is conducted by leading experts from IBFD and its network, Bart Kosters, Carlos Gutiérrez P., Shee Boon Law, Hans Pijl and Birhanu Tadesse Daba.
We’re looking forward to delivering great value for the course participants and supporting the mission of the DCO.
Do you want to learn more about IBFD’s tailored training solutions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.