Sarah van Waardenburg, International Communication and Media student at the Hogeschool Utrecht
Traineeships at IBFD
Traineeship vacancies, when available, are listed under our vacancies section.
Traineeships at the IBFD Knowledge Centre
Are you a student of tax law? Then you might be interested in a traineeship at the IBFD Knowledge Centre. The IBFD Knowledge Centre is the backbone of IBFD, responsible for the content of all IBFD products and research. As a trainee, you will be required to:
- Research relevant tax and investment information and draft news reports based on this information.
- Prepare abstracts of articles on domestic or international tax.
- Update or write country chapters describing the general tax system or addressing the tax treatment of specific topics in taxation.
- Answer client information requests concerning specific questions as to the (international) tax treatment of certain situations.
- Participate in comparative tax research.
- Assist in the preparation of lectures on specific topics.
Traineeship vacancies are listed under our Vacancies section.