Become an IBFD contributor
Share your expertise with a worldwide audience of tax specialists by joining our network of international contributors.
We are always interested in meeting people who can help us report on current tax news from all over the world, especially from countries and jurisdictions in Africa, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
- Becoming part of our vast network of contributors will give you the opportunity to meet other tax professionals with the same interests and areas of focus.
- Writing for our daily Tax News Service (TNS), read by tax professionals around the world, guarantees international exposure for you and your company.
- Receive free access to TNS and the online IBFD International Tax Glossary, as well as discounts on all books and courses offered by IBFD.
If you wish to join us, or if you just want to find out more about this opportunity, please contact our team of editors.
- Wanted: Authors for the Caribbean
- If you are passionate about tax and would like to share your expertise and insights with us, join our network of international contributors. We are urgently looking for country survey authors and TNS contributors specialized in Cuba, Puerto Rico, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Haiti.
- IBFD Reference and Citation Standard