Become a specialized Transfer Pricing expert with IBFD’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Transfer Pricing-1
Take the next step in your transfer pricing career by attending this 6-month transfer pricing online course that is designed to equip you with both theoretical and practical expertise on four crucial topics in transfer pricing: intangibles, intra-group financing, intra-group services, and benchmarking and valuation.
About the Programme
IBFD’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Transfer Pricing-1 is designed for tax professionals who already have a good understanding of transfer pricing methods & transfer pricing issues and ready to specialize further in this field by expanding their expertise on four essential areas of transfer pricing.
The content of the course follows the latest OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administration. Join to gain in-depth knowledge on the following areas from both a taxpayer as well as tax authority perspective:
- Benchmarking and Valuation
- Transfer Pricing and Intra-Group Services
- Transfer Pricing and Intra-Group Financing
- Transfer Pricing and Intangibles
This programme is for you if:
- You are an experienced tax professional with a good understanding of the fundamentals of transfer pricing
- You want to gain a competitive edge with a qualification from IBFD, a leading independent education provider in international tax
- You are looking for a flexible learning experience with online and self-paced learning components
After completing this programme, you will be able to:
- Confidently assess the guidance of international organizations, including the relevant tax law and case law to prevent compliance issues
- Determine a chargeable service, arm's length principle remuneration, cost sharing and contribution arrangements
- Identify comparable and functional analysis of different type of transactions
- Identify intangibles and the importance of Intangible Property (IP) in Global Value Chains, and more.
Are you ready to gain a competitive edge as a transfer pricing expert?
Enrol today and unlock more opportunities in your learning journey. Register until 2 October 2023 to reserve your spot.
Here's what a client said about the learning experience of IBFD's Certificate in Transfer Pricing-1:
"My goal was to understand deeply the financial transactions because I faced difficulties to propose an arm's length remuneration. Since starting the course, I significantly improved my understanding of financial transactions and how they should be remunerated within the Group."
Evangelia Taratora, Transfer Pricing Compliance Officer, BB Energy Management SA