Global Individual Tax Handbook - 2021
Covering 101 tax jurisdictions worldwide, this book provides a comprehensive overview of the taxation of individuals in those countries.
Why this book?
Covering 101 tax jurisdictions worldwide, these books provide the largest most authoritative survey of tax systems throughout the world. The Global Individual Tax Handbook and the Global Corporate Tax Handbook are designed to be used as a set – buy these two books as a set. The titles complement each other to provide the reader with a complete overview of the tax system in each country.
Similar to the other titles in the Global Tax Series, the country chapters follow a common layout that allows rapid and accurate access to precise information and enables direct comparison between countries. The country chapters have been updated to reflect the laws applicable in 2021.
This book is part of the Global Tax Series
- Africa: Ridha Hamzaoui, Sabrine Marsit, Emily Muyaa, Yvette Nakibuule Wakabi, Abdoul Aziz Son
- Asia-Pacific: Karen Lim, Janice Loke, Mei-June Soo, Nina Umar
- Caribbean: Priscilla Lachman, Sandy van Thol
- Europe: Mery Alvarado, Madalina Cotrut, Francesco De Lillo, Larisa Gerzova, Filip Krajcuska, Magdalena Olejnicka, Andreas Perdelwitz, Benjamin Rodriguez, Marnix Schellekens, Ruxandra Vlasceanu
- Middle East: Ridha Hamzaoui
- Latin America: Vanessa Arruda Ferreira, Maria Bocachica, Diana Calderón Manrique, Gabriela Rodríguez Arguijo
- North America: John Rienstra, Julie Rogers-Glabush