Become an Advanced Transfer Pricing Expert with IBFD’s Professional Certificate in Transfer Pricing-2
Gain practical and advanced transfer pricing expertise by joining this 6-month transfer pricing online course focusing on business restructuring, controversy, indirect taxation and operational transfer pricing.
About the Programme
IBFD’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Transfer Pricing-2 is designed for experienced (+3 years) Transfer Pricing professionals who want to effectively apply transfer pricing methods and confidently manage transfer pricing issues in this ever-evolving area of international taxation.
The content of the tax course follows the latest international tax law covered in the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations. Our experts will make sure that you gain the most up-to-date knowledge to deal with transfer pricing related issues, avoiding double taxation. Join to gain in-depth and practical expertise on the following areas:
- Transfer Pricing and Business Restructuring
- Transfer Pricing Controversy
- Transfer Pricing and Indirect Taxation
- Operational Transfer Pricing
This tax course is for you if:
- You are an experienced tax professional with at least 3 years of experience in transfer pricing
- You want to gain a competitive edge with a qualification from IBFD, a leading independent education provider in international tax. Earn also CPE credits accredited by many international organizations.
- You are looking for a flexible learning experience with online and self-paced learning components
The course is also suitable for tax authorities and multinational enterprises who want to train their staff or transfer pricing associates on TP in an advanced level.
Once you successfully complete this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the transfer pricing aspects of business restructurings, digital transformations and arm’s length principle for business restructurings, and effectively optimize transfer pricing documentation
- Define and apply a transfer pricing controversy framework, detect transfer pricing risks, assess the various dispute mechanisms and prevent compliance issues
- Define a roadmap for developing efficient tax processes that are aligned from a transfer pricing, customs and VAT perspective
- Define the operational transfer pricing lifecycle, and more.
Are you ready to gain a competitive edge as a certified transfer pricing expert?
Enrol today and unlock more career opportunities in the field of transfer pricing.
IBFD’s Professional Tax Certificate courses have supported over 2000 tax professionals in their learning journey.
Register until 1 November 2023 to reserve your spot.