Recent Trends in International Tax Planning, 17 - 18 October 2013 in Curacao
Overview and learning objectives
Participants are required to follow the online course prior to the on-site training. Prior to the on-site training course, participants will be given access to a documentation platform which provides them with additional pre-course reading material and supplementary material (e.g. legal documentation, case law and related articles/literature). During the course, participants will be provided with a course binder containing documents relevant to the course.
Course fee and registration details
Online course topics:
- Introduction to international tax planning
- Formal aspects of tax planning
- Substantive aspects of tax planning
- Tax structuring of holding and financing activities
- Tax structuring of manufacturing and distribution activities
- Tax planning for intangible property
- Transfer pricing aspects of business restructuring
- Business restructuring and permanent establishments
- Attribution of profits to permanent establishments
- Transfer pricing aspects of intangibles tax planning
- Tax treaty aspects of intangibles
- Domestic and treaty anti-avoidance measures
- Case studies
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for practitioners in tax advisory firms, tax specialists in commerce and industry, and government officials.
Continuing professional education
Recommended NASBA CPE points for the live course: 12 (in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE points, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour). Read more information on CPE points and accreditation for ITA courses.
For more information please contact us.