UnscheduledOpportunities and Challenges in Post-BEPS International Taxation – Current Issues
Important Notification - 17 March 2020
After careful consideration, IFA has decided to postpone IFA Quito 2020.
With the World Health Organisation’s declaration that the COVID-19 virus is now a pandemic, combined with the fact that many countries worldwide are closing borders, placing travellers in quarantine, and restricting travel, IFA considers that the risk to conference delegates is too great in the current health climate. For this reason, IFA is postponing the Encuentro Latinoamericano de IFA - Quito 2020 to May 2021.
This course, Opportunities and Challenges in Post-BEPS International Taxation – Current Issues, aims to analyse a selection of current issues, including the latest worldwide developments, case law on permanent establishment and transfer pricing, capital gains taxation and offshore indirect transfer of assets, withholding tax and income repatriation, and substance considerations based on anti-abuse rules.
On 20-22 May, IFA Quito 2020 will take place.
- Opportunities and Challenges in Post-BEPS International Taxation – Current Issues
Please check the link below for the full description and course programme in Spanish.
Read more in Spanish
Interactive course – "Group Live"We invite you to send us in advance any technical, content-related questions you may have. During the course, we will try to address your specific questions, but please note that this will depend on the amount of time available, the relevance of the questions and the order in which the questions are received. Should you have a question, please send it to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: The information provided during the course has been prepared solely for the instruction of course participants. This information is not intended to constitute advice on any particular matter.
Continuing Professional EducationRecommended NASBA CPE points for this course: 13 (in accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE points, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour). Read more information on CPE points and accreditation for IBFD International Tax Courses.
Course fee and registration detailsThe course fee covers participation in the course, all course materials, lunch, coffee/tea and refreshments. The costs of accommodation and transport are not covered. If you have any other questions regarding attendance of the course, travel arrangements, payments and cancellations, please consult our FAQ.
Av.12 de Octubre 1820 y Luis Cordero, P.O. Box, 1721565 Quito, Ecuador
Telephone : +593 2 256 7600
firstname.lastname@example.org or Vanessa Cantos email@example.com
Rates and booking:
A single room costs USD 155,25 each night. A double room costs USD 167,45. Both prices includes taxes and buffet breakfast in our Café Quito Restaurant.You can make the reservation by yourself using this link. http://swissotel.com/reservations/check-availability/?pc=NIFA&hc=SQU.
- Latest developments in international taxation and transfer pricing from around the globe – ompact on Latin American Inbound and outbound Investments
- Trends in tax treaty policy in Latin America: impact of treaty anti-avoidance rules
- Taxation of capital gains and offshore indirect asset transfers: what is the current state of play?
- Current case law on selected permanent establishments from around the globe: lessons for Latin America
- Withholding tax and effective repatriation of income in Latin America
- Substance considerations and anti-abuse measures: getting it right
- Selected transfer pricing case law from around the globe: lessons for Latin America
- Latin American tax highlights – some attention points for cross-border business activities in Latin America