06 - 07 Dec 2020International Tax Planning Masterclass
In the same week, 8-10 December 2019, the "Transfer Pricing Masterclass" is scheduled, also in Dubai. Participants who want to register for both courses can benefit from the special price for the combination of the two courses.
Please find the link to the "Tax Planning and Transfer Pricing Advanced Bootcamp"
- International Tax Planning Masterclass
SummaryThis is a 2-day advanced level course on international tax planning and structuring. You can join this Masterclass when:
Overview and Learning ObjectivesThe course will focus on how to utilize the remaining tax planning opportunities and spot potential safe harbours following the implementation of the OECD/G20 BEPS Project, especially the new OECD Pillar One and Pillar Two solutions, the recently implemented and proposed EU direct tax initiatives and US tax reform, including:
- your tax planning skills can do with a quick update on the latest global tax regulatory, legislative and case law developments in a practical and sometimes challenging manner;
- you just want to learn new tax planning-related skills at an advanced level to differentiate yourself in the market;
- you wish to obtain the latest know-how on international best practices; or
- you simply want to be part of a reinvigorating professional experience.
Field of Study
- PE tax planning in light of the latest international case law
- ensuring beneficial ownership status for passive income in corporate structures
- successfully dealing with the impact of new EU/US anti-avoidance measures
- managing substance to dismantle anti-avoidance tools – how to get the right level of substance?
- setting up structures to effectively plan indirect transfers of real estate
- recent case law and domestic law developments concerning anti-abuse measures from around the globe (such as from China, India, Korea and many more countries).
TaxesWho Should Attend?The course is suitable for tax practitioners in advisory firms, tax specialists in commerce and industry, and government officials with at least 5 years of experience and cross-border responsibilities.Course Level and PrerequisitesThis is an advanced-level course. Participants will be expected to have a good understanding of the application of double tax treaties, transfer pricing issues and practical tax considerations that have an impact on international tax planning.
- Managing Permanent Establishment Risks
- Ensuring Beneficial Ownership for Holding and Finance Companies.
- The Extraterritorial Reach of EU and US Tax Law – The Inbound and Outbound Perspectives
- The OECD Pillar One and Pillar Two Solutions: Redesign of International Taxation
- Tax Optimization of Cross-Border Real Estate Investment Gains
- Cross-Border Intra-Group Holding, Financing and IP Structures in a Post-BEPS Environment
- Lessons To Be Learned from Selected Tax Treaty Court Decisions
- Case Study-Based Assignment