US State Tax Chapters RelaunchedNov-11-2020
- Conformity of the US states with the recent international changes made at the US federal level by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), which can also impact the calculation of corporate income tax liability at the US state level. The topics include:
- new interest deduction limitation;
- treatment of Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI);
- treatment of Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDII); and
- treatment of the CFC-Subpart F transition tax.
The Wayfair decision of the US Supreme Court: the thresholds that apply in each state to permit imposition of sales and use taxes on remote sellers and marketplace facilitators.