Subscribe for more
To learn first-hand about our new and upcoming book titles, as well as discounts related to them, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
New and Forthcoming BooksMar-09-2020
Subscribe for more
New and forthcoming book releases
The titles listed below are expected to be published during the course of 2020. Additional titles will be added as they become known. As soon as more details are available (including the expected publication date), a link to the book’s individual web page will be added in the list below.
The online versions of the titles listed below are included in the membership package. The print versions of these titles are available to members at a 20% discount.
- Flexible Multi-Tier Dispute Resolution in International Tax Disputes
- Global Trade and Customs: A Practical Comparison of Major Jurisdictions
- Investing in US Securities
- Tax Treaty Case Law around the Globe 2019
- The Aftermath of BEPS
- A Multilateral Instrument for Updating the Tax Treaty Network
- Addressing Tax Arbitrage with Hybrid Financial Instrument
- Tackling the International Tax Barriers to Cross-Border Charitable Giving
- The Origin and Destination Principles as Alternative Approaches Towards VAT Allocation
- Tax Procedures
- Multilateralism and International Tax Law
- Tax Sustainability in an EU and International Context
- Conflicts of International Legal Frameworks in the Area of Harmful Tax Competition
- Permanent Establishments in Value Added Tax
- Tax Treaty Arbitration
- Tax Treaties and Procedural Law
- The Anti-abuse Rule for Permanent Establishments Situated in Third States
“EU Tax Law – Direct Taxation 2020” is included in the membership package. The remaining annual titles are not included in the membership, but are available to members at a 20% discount.
- European Tax Handbook 2020
- Global Corporate Tax Handbook 2020
- Global Individual Tax Handbook 2020
- Global Tax Handbook Set 2020
- A Guide to the European VAT Directives 2020
- EU Tax Law – Direct Taxation 2020
- EU VAT Compass 2020/2021