Subscribe for more
To learn first-hand about our new and upcoming book titles, as well as discounts related to them, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
New and Forthcoming BooksJul-20-2021
Subscribe for more
New and forthcoming book releases
The titles listed below are expected to be published during the course of 2021. Additional titles will be added as they become known. As soon as more details are available (including the expected publication date), a link to the book’s individual web page will be added in the list below. Please note that titles and publication dates are subject to change.
The online versions of the titles listed below are included in the Global Tax Premier package. The print versions of these titles are available to suscribers at a 20% discount.
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: A Blueprint for Africa’s Response
- Introduction to the Law of Double Taxation Conventions 3rd edition
- Tax Risk Management, Second Revised Edition
- Tax Treaty Case Law around the Globe 2020
- Transfer Pricing & Intra-Group Financing, Second Revised Edition
- An Analysis of Cooperative Compliance Programmes
- Cost Contribution Arrangements in a Changing International Tax Environment
- Inside the EU Code of Conduct Group: 20 Years of Tackling Harmful Tax Competition
- The Improper Use of Tax Treaties by Contracting States
- Nexus and Jurisdiction in International and EU Tax Law
- Taxes Covered under Article 2 of the OECD Model
- The History of Double Taxation Conventions in the Pre-BEPS Era
- The Implementation and Lasting Effects of the Multilateral Instrument
“EU Tax Law – Direct Taxation 2021” is included in the Global Tax Premier package. The remaining annual titles are not included in the subscription, but are available to subscribers at a 20% discount.
- European Tax Handbook 2021
- Global Corporate Tax Handbook 2021
- Global Individual Tax Handbook 2021
- Global Tax Handbook Set 2021