Subscribe for more
To learn first-hand about our new and upcoming book titles, as well as discounts related to them, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
New and Forthcoming BooksSep-25-2019
Subscribe for more
New and forthcoming book releases
Please note that titles and publication dates are subject to change.
The online versions of the titles listed below are included in the membership package. The print versions of these titles are available to members at a 20% discount.
- Aftermath of BEPS
- CFE Tax Advisers Europe 60th Anniversary – Liber Amicorum
- Conceptual Problems of the Corporate Tax
- Fundamentals of Taxation
- Global Trade and Customs: A Practical Comparison of Major Jurisdictions
- Justice in International Tax Law
- Special Tax Zones in the Era of International Tax Coordination
- Tax Treaty Case Law around the Globe 2018
- Taxing the Digital Economy
- A Proposition for a Multilateral Carbon Tax Treaty
- International Double Taxation and the Right to Property
- International Double Taxation of Interest
- Taxable Supplies and Their Consideration in European VAT: With Selected Examples of the Digital Economy
- Taxation of Foreign Source Income of Resident Individuals
- The Tax Sparing Mechanism and Foreign Direct Investment
- Transfer Pricing and Intangibles: US and OECD Arm’s Length Distribution of Operating Profits from IP Value Chains
- Conflicts of International Legal Frameworks
- Implementing Key BEPS Actions: Where do we stand?
- Permanent Establishments in Value Added Tax
- Tax Treaty Entitlement
“EU Tax Law – Direct Taxation 2019” is included in the membership package. The remaining annual titles are not included in the membership, but are available to members at a 20% discount.
- European Tax Handbook 2019
- Global Corporate Tax Handbook 2019
- Global Individual Tax Handbook 2019
- Global Tax Handbook Set 2019
- A Guide to the European VAT Directives 2019
- EU Tax Law – Direct Taxation 2019
- EU VAT Compass 2019/2020
- European Tax Cases – Direct Taxation Volume II
- European Tax Cases – Indirect Taxation Volume I
- OECD Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital (2017 Condensed Version) and Key Tax Features of Member Countries 2019
- OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations (2017 Edition) and Transfer Pricing Features of Selected Countries 2019