Global Transfer Pricing Explorer more practice-oriented with Transfer Pricing Tables that now include deviation highlightsMay-28-2021
Check out the new Transfer Pricing Tables in the Global Transfer Pricing Explorer. Significantly expanded, they will support you when having to make quick and effective transfer pricing decisions.
- A new summary and analysis of local deviations from the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines per country
- Concise, up-to-date answers to questions such as whether a measure is in place or if action is required
- A logical structure per practice area, such as benchmarking requirements or risk management. No scrolling through a chapter, everything is clustered per process type
- New sections, e.g. BEPS implementation topics, benchmarking criteria, multiple-year analysis, self-initiated adjustments and more
- The Transfer Pricing Deviations Tables provide quick, reliable answers thanks to a top-class, dependable updating frequency, as well as links to local source documentation.