5th IBFD Frans Vanistendael Award goes to Aitor NavarroSep-06-2019
The IBFD Frans Vanistendael Award for International Tax Law was established to promote worldwide excellence in research on international tax law.
Aitor Navarro (Spain) is the winner of the 5th IBFD Frans Vanistendael Award, for his book titled Transactional Adjustments in Transfer Pricing, published by IBFD in 2018. An assistant professor at Carlos III University, Madrid (Spain), and deputy director of its LLM in taxation, Mr Navarro focuses his research on corporate and international taxation, mostly on transfer pricing issues, to provide novel, insightful perspectives within these fields.
The following publications were shortlisted:
- Vikram Chand, The Interaction of Domestic Anti-Avoidance Rules with Tax Treaties (Schulthess Verlag 2018)
- Wei Cui, Residence-Based Formulary Apportionment: (In-)Feasibility and Implications, 71 Tax Law Review 3 (2018)
- Sunita Jogarajan, Double Taxation and the League of Nations (Cambridge University Press 2018)
- Jérôme Monsenego, Selectivity in State Aid Law and the Methods for the Allocation of the Corporate Tax Base (Kluwer Law International 2018)
- Aitor Navarro, Transactional Adjustments in Transfer Pricing (IBFD 2018)
- Viktoria Wöhrer, Data Protection and Taxpayers’ Rights: Challenges Created by Automatic Exchange of Information (IBFD 2018)