05 - 07 Oct 2017Taxsutra Conclave 2017
With the historical signing of the Multilateral Instrument (MLI) and the game-changing impact of GST in India, tax is the talk of the town right now! Taxsutra is set to bring it all together under one roof with the third edition of the Conclave, which will see three days of riveting technical sessions covering the hottest trends in the tax world.
- IBFD attended event, Conference/Seminar
- Gurgaon - India
- Taxsutra Conclave 2017
The theme of the third edition of the Taxsutra Conclave is "BEPS and Beyond... The Dawn of a New Era". Join the action-packed conclave and engage with policymakers, tax experts and tax administrators in informative discussions on some of these topics:
How to register:The Taxsutra Conclave aims to see the participation of 250 tax heads and CFOs who shall be extended complimentary delegate passes. CFOs and corporate tax heads can send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org from their official email address with the following details:
- MLI Revolution - A Step Towards Tax "Peace" / 5 Key Impact Areas
- Planning Strategies / Structures in the Post-BEPS World
- P2 Risks - PE and POEM
- How Are Companies Rewriting Intercompany and Third-Party Agreements in a Post-BEPS, GAAR World?
- Tax Dispute Strategies - Are You Ready for a 3AM Call?
- Changing TP Landscape - Finding the Sweet Spot
- GST Chessboard - The Queen's Gambit
- CBCR and Automatic Exchange of Information
- Tax Technology - The New Disruption
- Competent Authority Perspective
Name, company name, designation, mobile number and official email address.
An email confirming your registration will be sent by the Taxsutra team.
Advisors, counsel, consultants, executives and all those in private practice can also attend by getting in touch with Taxsutra at email@example.com or by calling Fahad Khan at 91-9920934596.
The Taxsutra Conclave will feature panel discussions led by expert speakers from around the world:
- Harish Salve, Senior Advocate
- Grace Perez-Navarro, Deputy Director, OECD Centre for Tax Policy and Administration
- Mike Williams, Director, Business & International Tax, HM Treasury
- Akhilesh Ranjan, Pr. CCIT, International Tax & Transfer Pricing
- Williams Morris, PwC
- Clive Baxter, Maersk Group
- Mohan Parasaran, Former Solicitor General of India
- Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate
- Rajat Bansal, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance, India
- Max Qiu, Eaton
- Pramod Kumar, Honourable Member, ITAT
- P.R. Ramesh, Chairman, Deloitte India
- N. Venkataraman, Senior Advocate
- Belema Obuoforibo, IBFD
- Rohan Shah, Advocate
- Mukesh Butani, Founder, BMR Legal
- Ajay Vohra, Senior Advocate
- Gautam Doshi, Reliance Group
- Pallavi Bakhru, Vedanta
- T.P. Ostwal, Member, UN Committee on Transfer Pricing
- P.V. Srinivasan, Corporate Adviser
- G.C. Srivastava, Advocate
- Vipul Jhaveri, Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP
- Dinesh Kanabar, Dhruva Advisors LLP
- Gautam Mehra, PwC
- Rahul Mitra, KPMG India
- V. Lakshmikumaran, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
- Sanjiv Malhotra, Baker & McKenzie
- Rohit Jain, ELP
- Ketan Dalal, Katalyst Advisors LLP
- Rakesh Nangia, Nangia and Co.
- Milind Kothari, BDO India
- K.R. Sekar, Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP
The beautiful setting of the Oberoi at Gurgaon in the NCR region - one of the world's leading luxury hotels - will serve as the backdrop as we welcome eminent Indian and international speakers and 250 corporate tax heads and CFOs.Address:The Oberoi,443 Udyog Vihar,Phase V, Gurgaon - 122 016,Haryana,