06 - 08 Dec 2018International Taxation Conference 2018
We proudly present the International Taxation Conference 2018, a joint conference between the Foundation for International Taxation and IBFD, in cooperation with the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris.
- IBFD attended event, Conference/Seminar
- Mumbai - India
- International Taxation Conference 2018
The 23rd annual International Taxation Conference in 2018 focuses on the theme “BEPS and Beyond BEPS: Recent Global Developments Post Ratification of the Multilateral Instrument”. The three-day conference features a keynote speech by Pascal Saint-Amans from the OECD, Paris and the launch of the third edition of the book “On International Taxation” by Roy Rohatgi. Day two focuses on BEPS in India, and on day three, we discuss the resolution of tax disputes in a post-BEPS world and move to likely implications of the use of new technologies on future tax policy and administration, and much more.
Key topics include:
Don’t miss this chance to join the 500 international tax experts, academics, corporate representatives, tax professionals and revenue officials from around the world that attend the International Taxation Conference every year.
- MLI and BEPS in Action: Challenges and Opportunities and Legal Issues
- Recent Tax Reforms in the United States (2017): Their Current Status and Their Impact on Other Major Global Tax Systems
- Recent Changes in the UN Model and Its Future Role in a BEPS World
- Brief Review of Taxpayers’ Rights and Responsibilities in the Era of Automatic Exchange of Information. Can BEPS Lead to Tax Terrorism and Should It Be Avoided? What Is Tax Terrorism?
- Impact of New Technologies on International Taxation
- Transfer Pricing Developments
- Digital World: Some New Issues for Taxation
For a full list of speakers and panelists, please see the programme.
- Clive Baxter, Head of Tax Policy and Governance, Maersk Group, Denmark
- Hon'ble Justice Mr. P. P. Bhatt, President, Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, India
- Nishith Desai, Founder, Nishith Desai Associates, India
- Gautam Doshi, Managing Director, Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group, India
- Shefali Goradia, Partner, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP, India
- Vijay Iyer, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP, India
- Porus F. Kaka, Senior Advocate, India
- Dinesh Kanabar, Founding Partner, Dhruva Advisors LLP, India
- Rodney Lawrence, Global Leader, International Tax Services, KPMG, USA
- Vijay Mathur, Senior tax Advisor, PricewaterhouseCoopers, India
- Sachin Menon, Partner and Head of Indirect Taxes, KPMG, India
- William Morris, Deputy Global Tax Lead, PricewaterhouseCoopers, USA
- Belema Obuoforibo, Director of the IBFD Knowledge Centre, the Netherlands
- Ola Ostaszewska, Manager, IBFD European Knowledge Group, The Netherlands
- Sol Picciotto, Professor, International Centre for Tax and Development, UK
- Roy Rohatgi, Conference Director, Foundation for International Taxation
- Parthasarathi Shome, Chairman, International Tax Research and Analysis Foundation, India
- Robert Stack, Managing Director, Deloitte Tax & International Tax Group, USA
The International Taxation Conference 2018 is an outstanding platform for your business to grow its market understanding and brand presence in India and around the globe.If you would like to enquire about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact:Sorrel Hidding
Head of Marketing, IBFD
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Inspired by the Maratha dynasty, this five-star business hotel presents an ambience steeped in history. In a rare, quiet spot in Mumbai, a short distance away from the airport, this majestic luxury hotel reaffirms the understated grandeur and ethos of Maharashtrian hospitality.
Sahar Andheri (E)
Tel: +91 (22) 2830 3030
Fax: +91 (22) 2830 3131
Visit the ITC Maratha website