06 - 08 Dec 2018International Taxation Conference 2018
- IBFD attended event, Conference/Seminar
- Mumbai - India
- International Taxation Conference 2018
The 23rd annual International Taxation Conference in 2018 will continue to build on the theme of the last several conferences, with the keynote topic focusing on the Multilateral Instrument (MLI) under BEPS in action: a year later.
Don’t miss this chance to join the 500 international tax experts, academics, corporate representatives, tax professionals and revenue officials from around the world that attend the International Taxation Conference every year.
- Digital Economy: This issue under BEPS Action 1 is still controversial, and the latest report by the OECD earlier this year has deferred the final recommendation to mid-2020.
- Recent Tax Reforms in the United States and Their Impact on Worldwide Tax Systems
- The Multilateral Instrument and Its Future Success
- Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: Five Years Ahead
- The UN Model Convention: Recent Changes and Impact on Global Tax Treaties
- Major Trends in International Taxation Today and Their Likely Impact
- BEPS in the Developing World: Will It Succeed in Achieving a Uniform and Fair Global Tax System?
- Blockchains and Cryptocurrencies: Challenges, Risks and Opportunities
- Implementing the OECD Multilateral Instrument: An Indian Perspective
- Protection of Taxpayers’ Privacy under Automatic Exchange of Information
- BEPS and the Allocation of Taxing Rights: Current Shift from Residence to Source Taxation
- Transfer Pricing and Profit Splits: Will It Work?
Preliminary list of speakers (as of 5 June):
- Mukesh Butani: Managing Partner, BMR Legal, India
- Murray Clayson: President of the International Fiscal Association, United Kingdom
- Porus F. Kaka: Senior Advocate, India
- Marc Levey: Partner, Baker & McKenzie, United States
- William Morris: Deputy Global Tax Policy Leader with PricewaterhouseCoopers, United States
- Jeffrey Owens: Professor and Director, Global Tax Policy Center at WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business), Austria
- Sol Picciotto: Emeritus Professor of Lancaster University, United Kingdom
- Pascal Saint-Amans: Director of the OECD’s Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, Paris, France
- Mike Williams: UK Treasury, United Kingdom
The International Taxation Conference 2018 is an outstanding platform for your business to grow its market understanding and brand presence in India and around the globe.If you would like to enquire about our sponsorship opportunities, please contact:Sorrel Hidding
Head of Marketing, IBFD
ITC Maratha, Mumbai
Inspired by the Maratha dynasty, this five-star business hotel presents an ambience steeped in history. In a rare, quiet spot in Mumbai, a short distance away from the airport, this majestic luxury hotel reaffirms the understated grandeur and ethos of Maharashtrian hospitality.
Sahar Andheri (E)
Tel: +91 (22) 2830 3030
Fax: +91 (22) 2830 3131
Visit the ITC Maratha website