27 - 28 Feb 2020IFA USA 2020 Annual Conference
- Massachusetts, Boston - United States, Boston
- IFA USA 2020 Annual Conference
The USA Branch of the International Fiscal Association will be hosting its 2-day annual conference from 27 to 28 February 2020 in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. The event includes 2 full days of substantive sessions on international tax topics, featuring prominent speakers from private practice, industry and government.Hot topics for this year’s IFA USA Branch conference include:
Registration Fees:Registration FeeCostRegular IndividualUSD 1375Corporate Tax OfficerUSD 962.50Academic/GovernmentUSD 737.50
- Unilateral Approaches to Taxation of the Digital Economy – Threshold Nexus, Cloud Classification and Digital Service Taxes
- Proposals for Taxing the Digital Economy
- Foreign Tax Credit Post-TCJA
- International Mergers & Acquisitions Post-TCJA
- Post-Brexit European Tax Planning
- Is the Golden Age of US International Tax Planning Over?
- Taxpayer Advocate & International Taxpayer Rights
- Treaty & Multilateral Instrument Updates
- Regulatory Updates
The Westin Copley Place, Boston10 Huntington AveBoston, MA 02116Tel: 617-262-9600Nestled in one of downtown Boston’s most celebrated neighbourhoods, The Westin Copley Place, Boston welcomes guests with modern accommodations and signature touches in the Back Bay area near Copley Square. The AAA four-diamond hotel is just steps away from fine dining destinations and upscale clothing stores in the popular Copley Place shopping mall and only moments from Boston Symphony Hall, Fenway Park and various other top attractions.Visit The Westin Copley Place, Boston for more information.