21 - 22 Feb 2019IFA USA 2019 Annual Conference
- Washington D.C. - United States
- IFA USA 2019 Annual Conference
The USA Branch of the International Fiscal Association will be hosting a two-day Annual Conference from 21 February 2019 to 22 February 2019. The event includes two full days of substantive sessions on international tax topics, featuring prominent speakers from private practice, industry and government.Hot topics for this year's IFA USA Branch conference include:
- What is the role of the foreign tax credit after the TCJA?
- Creation and location of intellectual property in light of the TCJA
- Taxation of cryptocurrencies
- Debate: Do tax treaties matter, or has their time passed?
- Beauty and the BEAT: An update on section 59A
- The view from the hill
- Global response to the TCJA
- The in-house view of the TCJA: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Update on taxing the digital economy
IFA USA Annual Conference, 21-22 February 2019Registration starting 25 January 2019:Regular Individual - USD 1150Corporate Tax Officer - USD 850Academic/Government - USD 625
The Ritz-Carlton Washington D.C. Hotel
1150 22nd Street, N.W.
Washington D.C., 20037Tel: 202-835-0500Set amidst tree-lined streets, The Ritz-Carlton Washington D.C. is a 5-star urban retreat within the unbounded energy of the city. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, this luxury hotel places the majesty of Washington at your fingertips, with flawless service, extraordinary accommodations and exclusive amenities enhancing every moment of your stay.