27 - 28 May 2020IFA Hong Kong 2020
IFA Hong Kong will be hosting the 6th Asia Pacific Regional Conference from 27-28 May 2020 at the Ocean Park Marriott Hotel in Hong Kong.
- IBFD attended event, Conference/Seminar
- Hong Kong
- IFA Hong Kong 2020
The 2-day conference will focus on The Future of Tax in the Asia Pacific Region. Expert national and international speakers will be addressing key taxation issues including Tax Morale in the Asia Pacific Region, Environmental Taxes in the Asia Pacific-Region: Do They Exist and The Future of the Tax Profession: Is This an Inflection Point?
Presentations will be given by representatives of the OECD and inland revenue departments, tax counsels and advisers, and accounting professionals from across the region.
The conference will also feature numerous prominent speakers from outside the Asia Pacific region, including Prof. Jan de Goede (IBFD), Prof. Kees van Raad (Loyens & Loeff), Mr Jeff VanderWolk (Squire Patton Boggs) and Mr Matt Andrew (OECD).
Hot topics for discussion at the 6th Asia Pacific Regional Conference include:
- Can Tax Treaties Give Rise to Tax Liability?
- Indirect Transfer Taxes in M&A Deals: A Dilemma?
- Source Systems in the Asia Pacific Region: Do They Still Work as a Result of BEPS?
- Certificates of Tax Residences: Common Practices and Issues in the Asia Pacific Region
- Taxation of Mobile Corporates/Individuals
- Investment Funds
- Pillar 2: The Remaining BEPS Issues: The End of Profit Shifting! Or Not?
- Taxing the Digital Economy: Have We Found a Consensus?
- Indirect Taxes: VAT & Customs Duties in the Asia Pacific Region
- Latest & Hottest Tax Developments in the Asia Pacific Region: Do You Really Know What Happens Next Door?
- NGOs & Tax Evasion AND Tax-Exempt Charities in General
Ocean Park Marriott Hotel
180 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Aberdeen, Hong KongSituated next to the Hong Kong Ocean Park, the Ocean Park Marriott Hotel is just a short drive away from the Hong Kong commercial heart and a few minutes away from an oasis of tropical luxury and natural splendour, providing the ideal starting place to discover Hong Kong.