30 May 2017Accountancy Europe’s Tax Day 2017
Accountancy Europe’s Tax Day 2017 will discuss international tax cooperation and global efforts to combat tax avoidance and evasion. Particular focus will be placed on technology and increasingly digitalized economies, as well as political developments in the EU and beyond (including anticipated US tax reforms).
- Brussels - Belgium
- Accountancy Europe’s Tax Day 2017
This year's thought-provoking agenda items are:
Presented by an array of world-class speakers, this event is free to attend and not to miss!
- Leaks: What is the new normal?
- Business case study: Tax policy in the 21st century
- Tax tapas: Technology for the benefit of tax systems
- Tax tapas: How to tax the future?
- The elephant in the room: Tax reform in the US
- Fireside chat: Embracing change
ING Auditorium1 Rue de TrôneBrusselsBelgium