15 - 16 Sep 201712th GREIT Conference: The External Strategy of the EU in a Post-BEPS Environment
The Group for Research on European and International Taxation (GREIT) hosts annual events in the form of conferences and summer schools.
- IBFD attended event
- Jerez de la Frontera - Spain
- 12th GREIT Conference: The External Strategy of the EU in a Post-BEPS Environment
The Group for Research on European and International Taxation (GREIT) hosts annual events in the form of conferences and summer schools.The topics this year at the 12th GREIT conference are:Day 1: Friday, 15 September- The external policy of the EU: The framework- BEPS and EU law- Trade agreements, tax conventions and EU lawDay 2: Saturday, 16 September- Transparency and exchange of information- The EU and selected issues with regard to third countries
RegistrationFor registration, please send an email with personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats for the conference are limited and it is not possible to register at the venue. To ensure your seat at the event, early registration is recommended.For more information, visit the official page of GREIT.The topics discussed at the annual conferences of the Group for Research on European and International Taxation (GREIT) are covered by IBFD's GREIT book series.
- Philip Baker, Field Court Tax Chambers, UK.
- Cécile Brokelind, Professor of Tax Law, University of Lund.
- Pedro Cruz Villalón, Professor of Constitutional Law, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid; former AG CJEU; former President of the Spanish Constitutional Court.
- Alejandro Del Valle Gálvez, Professor of International and EU Law, University of Cádiz.
- Ana Paula Dourado, Professor of Tax Law, University of Lisbon – CIDEEFF.
- Ricardo García Antón, Senior Research Associate at IBFD.
- María José Garde, Deputy Director General for International Taxation, Spanish Ministry of Finance; Chair Global Tax Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information (OECD).
- Werner Haslehner, Professor of Tax Law, University of Luxembourg.
- Richard Lyal, Legal Service, European Commission.
- Adolfo Martín Jiménez, Jean Monnet Chair on EU Tax law, University of Cádiz.
- Pasquale Pistone, IBFD Academic Chairman, WU Vienna and University of Salerno.
- Franco Roccatagliata, College of Europe Bruges; European Commission.
- Frans Vanistendael, Professor of Tax Law, KU Leuven (emeritus).
- Servaas van Thiel, EU Delegation Vienna; former Head of Tax Division EU Council.
- Peter Wattel, Advocate General, Dutch Supreme Court; Professor of Tax Law, University of Amsterdam.
- Dennis Weber, Loyens & Loeff; Professor of Tax Law, University of Amsterdam.