2016 Frans Vanistendael Award for International Tax Law: Winner and Shortlist
Wolfgang Schön (Germany) is the winner of the 2016 IBFD Frans Vanistendael Award for International Tax Law for his article titled “Neutrality and Territoriality – Competing or Converging Concepts in European Tax Law?”, published in IBFD’s Bulletin for International Taxation, Vol. 69, No. 4/5 (2015).
- A. Báez Moreno, The Taxation of Technical Services under the United Nations Model Double Taxation Convention: A Rushed – Yet Appropriate – Proposal for (Developing) Countries?, 7 World Tax Journal 3 (2015).
- R. Lyal, Transfer Pricing Rules and State Aid, 38 Fordham International Law Journal 1017 (2015).
- X. Oberson, International Exchange of Information in Tax Matters. Towards Global Transparency (Edward Elgar Publishing 2015).
- W. Schön, Neutrality and Territoriality – Competing or Converging Concepts in European Tax Law?, 69 Bulletin for International Taxation 4/5 (2015).
- O. Weidmann, Taxation of Derivatives (Kluwer Law International 2015).