World Tax Journal
World Tax Journal
- Date of publication:
Four issues per annum
- Type of publication:
Up to five users. View purchase information
- EUR 420 / USD 535 (VAT excl.)
- Package discount
Purchase this journal at a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering a diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics. Read more
- World Tax Journal
The World Tax Journal (WTJ) is a scientific journal in the area of international, comparative and regional taxation from a legal and an economic perspective. This multidisciplinary journal is a platform for premium and ground-breaking academic research.
The objective of the journal is to meet the perceived need of the international research community for a scientific journal in the area of international, comparative and regional (e.g. European) taxation with a legal and an economic perspective.
- The first (and pre-2018, the only) worldwide, fully peer-reviewed journal specialized in international, comparative and regional taxation.
- Supported by a large board of high-level editors with an international reputation.
- Substantial and learned articles published 4 times a year.
Recognized and Acclaimed
The journal is ranked at the highest level in the Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers, which forms the basis for research publications that have an impact on the weighted funding model.It is also indexed in the American Economic Association’s electronic bibliography, EconLit, a comprehensive index of economic journal articles, books, book reviews, collective volume articles, working papers and dissertations available at libraries and on university websites throughout the world. Articles are given a JEL classification.
It is further ranked as “B” on the Australian Business Deans Council List (2013). This listing is used extensively as a ranking basis by a number of academic institutions.
The journal is included in the 2015 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) journals list. For inclusion, the journal was recognized as having the critical attributes of being an academic journal publishing original peer-reviewed research. ERA assesses research quality within Australia's higher education institutions using a combination of indicators and expert review by committees comprising experienced, internationally recognized experts.
Purchase this journal with a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics. Read more
Pay-per-viewIBFD Journal articles are also available on a single-article basis. Gain immediate access to a wealth of tax information but pay only for the journal article(s) you need. Read more
Journal Preview (optional free service)The Journal Preview service gives you an overview with summaries of forthcoming articles per journal issue with a hyperlink to the corresponding article.
- Includes optional free e-mail service that informs you about the forthcoming topics of the journal.
- Articles are based on research and contributions from professionals around the world.
- Create and save unique personalized searches and documents under your Favourites.
- Export articles to PDF quickly and easily.
- Articles are made available on publication.
- Access to the complete online archive dating back to 2009.