Are you interested in one of our products but would you like to try it first?
IBFD gives tax practitioners the most comprehensive coverage of international taxation available. Choose from two types of trial subscriptions to explore the benefits of our Tax Research Platform, its content, tools and features.
Types of trials
Two-day ‘snapshot’ trial
This trial provides access to a selection of the content in the Tax Research Platform, so that you can familiarize yourself with its structure and capabilities. Requests for this type of trial are processed immediately.
This trial allows access to the entire content of the selected online collection, so that you can experience the exact content of a particular subscription. When requesting this type of trial, a short motivation is required. Our sales department will process your request within three working days.
How to request a trial
Prior to requesting a trial, log on to your existing account or register as a new user (no costs or obligations). Select the online product of your preference via our web shop and click on the trial button on the product page.
General conditions for trials
- You are required to fill in all mandatory fields in order to be granted trial access
- One full-access trial per online collection is permitted. The duration of the full-access trial is determined by the IBFD sales department
- Trial access does not grant the right to keep any local copies (paper or electronic) of IBFD web pages or data
- Trials are only granted to individuals who submit either a company or an academic email address
- Exceptions to any of these rules will be evaluated on an individual basis. Should you not be able to comply with any of the above, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive the IBFD Newsletter and selected relevant communications
- You can unsubscribe at any time via a link on the communication