Are you interested in one of our products but would you like to try it first?
Types of trials
Two-day ‘snapshot’ trial
This trial allows access to the entire content of the selected online collection, so that you can experience the exact content of a particular subscription. When requesting this type of trial, a short motivation is required. Our sales department will process your request within three working days.
How to request a trial
General conditions for trials
- You are required to fill in all mandatory fields in order to be granted trial access
- One full-access trial per online collection is permitted. The duration of the full-access trial is determined by the IBFD sales department
- Trial access does not grant the right to keep any local copies (paper or electronic) of IBFD web pages or data
- Trials are only granted to individuals who submit either a company or an academic email address
- Exceptions to any of these rules will be evaluated on an individual basis. Should you not be able to comply with any of the above, please send us an email to email@example.com
- You will receive the IBFD Newsletter and selected relevant communications
- You can unsubscribe at any time via a link on the communication