return to product list
Tax Treaty Case Law
return to product list
Complementary to the Tax Treaties Database. This unique case law database provides direct access to worldwide court decisions and case summaries. It is a practical tool for resolving issues regarding the interpretation and application of tax treaties.
- Tax Treaty Case Law
Why subscribe?This unique case law collection provides direct access to worldwide court decisions and more than 7,000 case summaries. The Tax Treaties Database is an integrated part of this collection. It is a practical tool for resolving issues regarding the interpretation and application of tax treaties.
- Tax News Service – Latest developments in international tax including BEPS and MLI
- Withholding rate Tables
- EU Law
- Administrative Documentation (US IRS)
- Case Law (Tax Treaty Case Law)
Tools and Action Functionality
- Compare entire treaty documents, individual treaty articles or two different language versions side by side
- Export treaty article for multiple treaties to MS Word, Excel or PDF
- Treaty Status Monitor - Find real-time information on the status of a treaty, protocol or related document
- Compare similar tables for multiple countries, including MLI Country Monitor and Withholding Rates Tables
- Global overview of international tax disputes with a clear description in English
- Fits the needs of international tax advisers and lawyers, corporate tax experts, governmental and academic institutions and judges.
- Descriptions of judicial systems: provides a per country overview of the organization and operation of the judiciary. Details of how disputes are resolved and courts operate in respect of tax proceedings. Description of the procedural rules on litigation and the possibilities for appeal against assessments. Currently available for selected countries.
- Sections of country chapters affected by recent developments feature direct links to the relevant tax news
- Standardized outlines enabling side-by-side comparison of documents
- Easy-to-use (compare) tools which help you do your research more quickly and efficiently
- Quick search facilities
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
- Frequent Updates
- Ability to export data from tables to Excel
- Create and save unique personalized searches and documents under your Favourites
- “See Also” feature to show the latest related development
- Effective navigation between different sets of information wherever you go, no matter what device you are using
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe.