- IFA Cahiers
How does it work?
- Once a year IFA Members receive two IFA Cahiers as part of their membership.
- In addition to the publication on paper, IFA Members can also access the Cahiers online. All Cahiers published since 1980 are readily available.
- The Cahiers are available for IFA Members and IBFD Members at no extra charge. All others pay the small fee.
- New Cahiers will be posted on the Internet as soon as the printed books are ready, i.e. annually in June.
- IFA Members will find the online Cahiers via their regular login page via the (secure section of the) IFA website at www.ifa.nl.
- IFA Branch Reports together with a General Report on each of the two subjects selected for the Congress of that year.
- IFA Branch Reports are published in one of the IFA official languages, i.e. in English, French or German, with summaries in the remaining languages plus in Spanish. General Reports are printed in English, and, if applicable, the original language.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea (Rep.), Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay