What is an IBFD eBook?
IBFD offers an extensive and ever-growing selection of eBooks covering a wide range of topics in international taxation.
IBFD eBooks topics and titles
- IBFD eBooks encompass a wide variety of topics
- IBFD books are also available in Print and Online Book formats.
IBFD eBooks frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Important information on IBFD eBooks
Download a free eBook sample
- On the go: permanent access to content that matters to you, accessible on multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Instant access: as soon as your payment is confirmed, you can download and access your eBook
- Easy navigation: links in the content allow you to move quickly and efficiently through the content
- Extensive functionalities: you can search for a specific word or phrase, make notes, and highlight or bookmark text
- On-board dictionary: quickly get the definition of a word from a dictionary on the web
- Offline access: once downloaded, an eBook can be accessed anywhere, anytime – no Internet connection required
- ePub 2 format: all eBooks are in the industry standard ePub 2 format.
- Order both the print and eBook versions of a book and receive 20% discount on each format. The discount is calculated automatically in your shopping cart.
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this goes for each of the formats). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
To obtain the bulk or student discount, contact Customer Support.
Relevant information on IBFD eBooks