What is an eBook?
An eBook is a digital version of a traditional print book. eBooks can be downloaded and read on a variety of electronic devices, including personal computers and mobile devices, such as smartphones, eBook readers and tablets.
IBFD offers an extensive and ever-growing selection of eBooks covering a wide range of topics in international taxation.
IBFD eBooks are available in the following formats: PDF (Portable Document Format) and/or ePub (electronic publication).
IBFD eBooks topics and titles
- IBFD eBooks encompass a wide variety of topics
- IBFD books are also available in Print and Online Book formats.
IBFD eBooks frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Important information on IBFD eBooks
Download a free eBook sample
Discover how easy it is to download and read an IBFD ePub by downloading a sample file (in order to open the ePub sample file on your computer Adobe Digital Editions® is required).
Benefits of IBFD eBooks
IBFD eBooks replicate the content of their print edition equivalent while offering many additional benefits:
- On the go: permanent access to content that matters to you, accessible on multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones and laptops
- Instant access: as soon as your payment is confirmed, you can download and access your eBook
- Easy navigation: links in the content allow you to move quickly and efficiently through the content
- Offline access: once downloaded, an eBook can be accessed anywhere, any time – no Internet connection required
- Order both the print and eBook (PDF or ePub) versions of a book and receive 20% discount on each format. The discount is calculated automatically in your shopping cart.
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this goes for each of the formats). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
To obtain the bulk or student discount, contact Customer Support.
Relevant information on IBFD eBooks