- IBFD Online Books are the electronic format equivalent of a conventional book
- They are accessible online through the IBFD Tax Research Platform
- IBFD Online Books encompass a wide variety of topics
- In addition to individual titles, IBFD publishes a number of book series
- Online books are different from eBooks, which are read in eBook reader devices. Besides these two formats, IBFD also offers conventional Print Books.
- Please note that not all of our book titles are available in online format
IBFD Online Books
What is an IBFD Online Book?
Benefits of an Online Book
- Search for relevant keywords or phrases
- Multi-user access (1-5 users)
- Hyperlinks within products on IBFD's Tax Research Platform
- Saves on storage space
- Instant access from different locations
- Tailor your purchase to suit your needs
- Order both the print and online version of a book and receive a 20% discount on each format. The discount is calculated automatically in your shopping cart.
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this goes for each of the formats). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to a 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
To obtain the bulk or student discount, contact Customer Support.
IBFD Online Book Library
The IBFD Online Book Library offers you the same high-quality content as the traditional print book, but also provides the added benefits of an online environment.
Relevant information on IBFD online books