IBFD’s online books offer you the same high-quality content as traditional print books, but with the added benefits of an online environment.
IBFD Online Books
- IBFD Online Books are the electronic format equivalent of a conventional book
- They are accessible online through the IBFD Tax Research Platform
- IBFD Online Books encompass a wide variety of topics
- In addition to individual titles, IBFD publishes a number of book series
- Online books are different from eBooks, which are read on eBook reader devices. Besides these two formats, IBFD also offers conventional Print Books.
- Please note that not all of our book titles are available in online format
Benefits of an Online Book
- Search for relevant keywords or phrases
- Multi-user access (1-5 users)
- Hyperlinks within products on IBFD's Tax Research Platform
- Saves on storage space
- Instant access from different locations
- Tailor your purchase to suit your needs
View our new Online Books
- Order both the print and online version of a book and receive a 20% discount on each format. The discount is calculated automatically in your shopping cart.
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this applies for all formats – print, online, eBook). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to a 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
- Doctoral Series
This package allows you to subscribe to our offering of online Doctoral titles. This series, comprising high-quality doctoral theses, covers a wide range of topics in both comparative and international taxation.
- Package Complete
This package allows you to purchase the complete offering of IBFD's online book titles (note that this does not include access to IFA Cahiers).
For more information about any of the above-mentioned discounts, please contact Customer Support.