- IBFD Online Books are the electronic format equivalent of a conventional book
- They are accessible online through the IBFD Tax Research Platform
- IBFD Online Books encompass a wide variety of topics
- In addition to individual titles, IBFD publishes a number of book series
- Online books are different from eBooks, which are read in eBook reader devices. Besides these two formats, IBFD also offers conventional Print Books.
- Please note that not all of our book titles are available in online format
IBFD Online Books
Benefits of an Online Book
- Search for relevant keywords or phrases
- Multi-user access (1-5 users)
- Hyperlinks within products on IBFD's Tax Research Platform
- Saves on storage space
- Instant access from different locations
- Tailor your purchase to suit your needs
- Order both the print and online version of a book and receive a 20% discount on each format. The discount is calculated automatically in your shopping cart.
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this goes for each of the formats). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to a 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
To obtain the bulk or student discount, contact Customer Support.
IBFD Online Book Library