return to product list
IBFD Journal Articles - Finance and Capital Markets
return to product list
Provides authoritative, up-to-date information and sharp analyses for tax professionals and financial market experts around the world.
- IBFD Journal Articles - Finance and Capital Markets
Why subscribe?Provides authoritative, up-to-date information and sharp analyses for tax professionals and financial market experts around the world. Focusing on international tax, it also covers regulatory and accounting issues relevant for tax practitioners. It contains the entire content of the Derivatives & Financial Instruments Journal and comprises all Journal articles about finance and capital markets published in all other IBFD Journals.
- Detailed articles on topics concerning the taxation of derivatives and financial instruments.
- Overview of recent developments in tax law relevant for the financial services industry.
- Different perspectives are provided in substantial country surveys written by respected local specialists.
- Regular comparative country reports on specific topical tax subjects.
- Special issues with interdisciplinary discussions on hot issues in the financial services industry.
Pay-per-viewIBFD Journal articles are also available on a single article-basis. Gain immediate access to a wealth of tax information but pay only for the journal article(s) you need. Read more
Journal Preview (optional free service)As soon as the journal content is finalized we will send you a summary of forthcoming articles via email. Our clients find this useful as it notifies them prior to publication and allows them to see at a glance which articles might be interesting.
- Includes optional free email service that informs you about the forthcoming articles of the journal.
- Articles and news items are based on research and contributions from professionals from all over the world to ensure that coverage is truly global.
- All articles are available online via our dynamic Tax Research Platform, allowing you to:
- Create and save unique personalized research profiles.
- Export articles to MS Word and PDF and entire issues to PDF quickly and easily.
- Access the complete online archive dating back to 1999.
Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, India, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.