IBFD Journal Articles Abstracts
Our thought-provoking journal articles give you a background for and perspective on today's tax developments from across the world, and aim to offer as broad a selection as possible in terms of countries, topics and authors.
Select a journal articles collection from the list below to view abstracts of the latest journal articles published for that particular topic or region.
Pay per view
Full journal articles are available for pay-per-view purchase to access IBFD’s world-renowned journals on a single article-basis.
- Asia-Pacific Tax Bulletin
- Focus: Analysis of laws affecting taxation and investment, legal practice and related matters in Asia (including Central Asian countries) and the Western Pacific rim.
- Bulletin for International Taxation
- Focus: Examines tax policy changes and tax developments throughout the world and gives background and perspective to the changes.
- Finance and Capital Markets (formerly Derivatives & Financial Instruments)
- Focus: Authoritative, up-to-date information and sharp analyses on international tax, regulatory and accounting issues relevant for tax practitioners.
- European Taxation
- Focus: Detailed analyses of the impact of key legal and policy developments affecting taxation and investment in European countries and in the European Union.
- International Tax Studies
- Focus: International Tax Studies is a recurring publication in monograph format offering original, groundbreaking studies on paradigm shifting topics in contemporary tax law.
- International Transfer Pricing Journal
- Focus: Worldwide view on transfer pricing issues through combining reports on important domestic transfer pricing developments with analytical and comparative surveys of topics within the transfer pricing sphere.
- International VAT Monitor
- Focus: Worldwide coverage of VAT and sales tax issues, offering outlines of VAT or sales tax systems in specific countries, concentrating on new systems and significant changes.
- World Tax Journal
- Focus: Scientific journal in the area of international, comparative and regional taxation from a legal and an economic perspective.