Essays on Tax Treaties: A Tribute to David A. Ward
Essays on Tax Treaties: a tribute to David A. Ward
- Guglielmo Maisto, Angelo Nikolakakis et al
- Date of publication:
- Type of publication:
- Number of pages:
Shipping fees apply. View shipping information
Joint publication of Canadian Tax Foundation and IBFD
- EUR 80 / USD 100 (VAT excl.)
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this goes for each of the formats). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to a 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
To obtain the bulk or student discount, contact Customer Support.
- Essays on Tax Treaties: A Tribute to David A. Ward
Why this book?This volume of essays on the interpretation and application of international tax treaties was conceived by a group of colleagues of the late David A. Ward, QC, as a tribute to the lasting impact of his work on the academic study of tax treaties.
The essays, written by internationally recognized scholars and practitioners, highlight two important aspects of Ward's career: the study of tax as an academic discipline and the development of an international perspective to further a common global approach to the interpretation of tax treaties.David A. Ward was the author of numerous articles and presentations for the Canadian Tax Foundation and IBFD, the co-publishers of this exceptional collection honouring the memory of a truly iconic figure in the study of international tax law.
- Considerations Relating to Tax Treaties in General
- Considerations Arising Under Selected Distributive Articles
- Entitlements to Treaty Benefits and Abuse of Tax Treaties
As we value your opinion, we invite you to share your thoughts about this IBFD book with other clients.