Commentary on the US-German Income Tax Convention
- Commentary on the US-German Income Tax Convention
Why this book?Comprehensive explanation and historical analysis of the US-German Income Tax Convention, combined with cross-references to official texts of the Convention and Protocols, and the official background documentation, including exchanges of letters, memoranda of understanding, technical documentation by the German Ministry of Finance, the US Treasury Department, and the US Congressional Committee on Taxation.
- Online Books (Commentary on US – German Income Tax Convention)
- Administrative Documentation (selected US IRS)
- Treaty Article Comparison
- Treaty Status Monitor
- Comparisons with the US and OECD Model Conventions
- Discussion of the relevant provisions of US and German domestic law, and an analysis and interpretation of the treaty articles
- Contains background documentation containing official texts of all regulations, rulings, and procedural announcements issued by the United States and Germany
- Easy to use and quick search facilities
- Export data quickly and easily to MS Word and Excel
- Treaty Article Comparison: Compare entire treaty documents, individual treaty articles or two different language versions side-by-side.
- Access for up to five users (additional users for a small fee)
United States, Germany