Informative and well-respected, IBFD’s flagship journal examines tax policy changes and tax developments throughout the world for an international readership of tax professionals.
Bulletin for International Taxation - Journal
Bulletin for International Taxation
- Johann Hattingh
- Date of publication:
12 issues per annum
- Type of publication:
Up to five users. View purchase information
- EUR 775 / USD 970 (VAT excl.)
Package discountPurchase this journal at a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering a diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics.
- Bulletin for International Taxation - Journal
- Since its creation in 1946, the Bulletin for International Taxation (BIT) has been a major forum for the exchange of views in international taxation. It is dedicated to the study and dissemination of knowledge about international and comparative taxation from a multi-disciplinary perspective. Informative and well-respected, the Bulletin examines policy changes and developments throughout the world and provides professional and academic readers with the necessary background and perspective to face the challenges of the contemporary tax landscape.Subscriptions to the Bulletin include 75 to 100 articles per year on a wide array of current international tax topics, both country-based and international, as well as access to all issues of the journal dating back to 1999.The Bulletin for International Taxation has been indexed in the American Economic Association’s electronic bibliography (EconLit) and in ProQuest’s Accounting, Tax & Banking collection.
Pay-per-viewIBFD Journal articles are also available on a single article-basis. Read more
Journal Article Alert (optional free service)Journal Article Alert is a free email service that informs you about newly published IBFD journal articles. You can either subscribe to alerts for all IBFD journals, or just for the journal(s) you are interested in.
- Export articles in paginated PDF format quickly and easily.
- Enjoy all the features and functionalities of our Tax Research Platform. Read more.