Bulletin for International Taxation - Journal
Bulletin for International Taxation
- Johann Hattingh
- Date of publication:
- Type of publication:
Up to five users. View purchase information
- EUR 715 / USD 920 (VAT excl.)
Package discountPurchase this journal at a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering a diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics.
- Bulletin for International Taxation - Journal
Why subscribe?This informative and well-respected journal examines tax policy changes and tax developments throughout the world and gives background and perspective to the changes.The Bulletin for International Taxation (BIT) is indexed in the American Economic Association’s electronic bibliography, EconLit, a comprehensive index of economics journal articles, books, book reviews, collective volume articles, working papers and dissertations available at libraries and on university Web sites throughout the world. Articles are given a JEL classification.It is also listed on the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) journal list. ERA assesses research quality within Australia's higher education institutions using a combination of indicators and expert review by committees comprising experienced, internationally recognized experts.
- A major forum for the exchange of views in international taxation.
- 75-100 major articles per year relating to numerous countries, together with articles covering a wide range of current topics in international taxation.
- The online edition contains additional articles not available for print subscribers.
- Includes a regular Tax treaty (case law) monitor.
Package discountPurchase this journal at a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering a diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics. Read more
Pay-per-viewIBFD Journal articles are also available on a single article-basis. Gain immediate access to a wealth of tax information but pay only for the journal article(s) you need. Read more
Journal Preview (optional free service)The Journal Preview service gives you an overview with summaries of forthcoming articles per journal issue with a hyperlink to the corresponding article.
- Includes optional free e-mail service that informs you about the forthcoming topics of the journal.
- Articles and news items are based on research and contributions from professionals from all over the world.
- Create and save unique personalized searches and documents under your Favourites.
- Export articles to PDF quickly and easily.
- Articles are made available on publication.
- Contains additional articles not available for print subscribers.
- Access to the complete online archive dating back to 1999.