Online Access Troubleshooting
Can't access the Tax Research Platform?
1) Check your login/password
Note: If you normally access the Tax Research Platform without the need to log in (e.g. IP access or Referred Based Access) but are experiencing difficulties accessing it, please keep on reading below.
2) Use Google Chrome
3) Clear your browser cache and restart your browser
4) Add the IBFD domain to your email safe list
As you might receive our password reminder and other communication emails in your junk folder, we advise reviewing your email provider settings and adding the IBFD domain to your email safe list.
5) If you still cannot access your content, please send the following information to Customer Support:
- Your username/password. If you normally don't need a username and a password to access the Tax Research Platform, please follow this link http://online2.ibfd.org/cgi/my_ip.pl and let us know the IP address you see.
- Which operating system you are using, i.e. Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.
- Windows users: which service pack are you using. You can find this information by right-clicking on the “My Computer” icon and selecting “Properties”.
- Which browser you are using. Please include the version number and service pack. To get this information, click on the “Help” menu in your browser toolbar, then select “About”.
- Describe in detail the content you are trying to access, what you wish to do, the link you are clicking and the error message you get.
- Please include a screenshot of the error message, showing the URL address bar. To create a screenshot, simply push the “Print Screen” button on your keyboard. Then, open a new Microsoft Word or Excel document (or another graphics package, like Paint) and select “Edit-Paste”. Save this file and send it along with your email.
Please send this information to Customer Support. We will try to solve the issue as quickly as possible.