What we offer
With 75 years of experience in international taxation, we are ready to provide you with an unparalleled wealth of information.
Our research services typically include:
- clarifying or complementing the information provided in publications
- provision of factual data and information
- analysis of specific sets of facts and circumstances
- technical opinions on the objective interpretation of specific issues under international tax law
- preparation of comparative surveys and benchmarking studies
- detailed reports on (foreign) tax laws in the process of tax treaty negotiations
Interested? Contact us to get a free assessment of your research project.