Write with us
Why publish with IBFD?
- Be a part of IBFD’s large, worldwide community of renowned tax experts
- Gain broad exposure for your expertise in the international tax arena
- Contribute to the most comprehensive knowledge base in international taxation
- Work on publications that are known for their quality, objective analytic reporting, reliability and global reach
- Receive exclusive benefits such as financial compensation, free access to collections on IBFD’s Tax Research Platform and discounts on IBFD’s books and courses
- Create a Free IBFD Account
With an IBFD account, you can subscribe to free services such as content-rich newsletters, journal previews, product offers and more.
Clients with a personal account can also save their individual annotations and favourite content on the Tax Research Platform for faster and smarter research.
- Wanted: Authors for the Caribbean
- If you are passionate about tax and would like to share your expertise and insights with us, join our network of international contributors. We are urgently looking for country survey authors and TNS contributors specialized in Cuba, Puerto Rico, French Guyana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and Haiti.