About IBFD International Online Tax Courses
IBFD International Online Tax Courses are arranged in a sequence of core lessons to build up the participant’s knowledge. Additional optional lessons cover specialized topics to expand the participant’s knowledge of certain subjects.
Features of International Online Tax Courses:
- Audio-visual lessons (audio, images and text) can be paused, rewound and played at your own pace.
- Self-study assignments explore concepts further, guided by thought-provoking questions.
- Case studies help you to apply the concepts learned to real-life scenarios.
- Further readings provide access to IBFD’s journal articles and other professional literature to help you advance your proficiencies and expand your knowledge of the topic.
- Quizzes incorporated in the lessons help you test your understanding and application of the concept as well as provide you with on-the-spot evaluative feedback.
- Video interviews give access to discussions with experts in the field and give insights into broader issues related to the subject.
A selection of IBFD International Online Tax Courses are also available in Chinese and Spanish.
Benefits of IBFD International Online Tax Courses:
- Quality – Enjoy the broad spectrum of content developed by top tax experts from around the world. Put theory to practice with relevant examples and case studies.
- Convenience and flexibility – Access a course 24/7 from anywhere in the world and revisit sections of the course whenever you wish. No need for extra software.
- Control – Set your own schedule and study pace. Focus on less familiar concepts and skim over well-known materials.
- Stimulation – Stay engaged with our highly interactive multimedia lessons and receive immediate responses and feedback.
- Affordability – Train your organization, departments or individuals and save time and money on travel and books. Access to diverse and relevant materials will help you master the subject areas.