About the Library and Information Centre
The largest collection of international tax publications in the world
The Library and Information Centre is widely regarded as the world's leading resource facility in the field of international and comparative taxation. The extensive collection, spanning more than a century of highly relevant primary and secondary source materials, many of which are available in their original languages and covering almost every country in the world, comprises:
- Approximately 19,000 books
- Subscriptions to over 600 journals, official gazettes, loose-leaf services and 120 online databases.
- Over 8,000 laws and official documents from countries all over the world
- Library visitors have free access to the IBFD Tax Research Platform including Comtax® Basic
- Access to 600 websites of relevant resources such as governments, universities and law firms.
The Library staff will assist you if you need help in finding literature or information on how to use the available databases, PCs or any other services and products. Students and researchers may use the Library and Information Centre's facilities for a longer period of time. These services are free of charge. It is, however, advisable to book early to ensure the availability of a work unit.
In addition, the Library and Information Centre has trained information specialists, supported by an international team of experts in international and comparative tax law, ready to help you answer your queries by email, over the telephone or in person.