IBFD Releases Short Online Course LessonsMay-24-2016
As a busy tax professional, you are often faced with particular issues that require immediate action. Online Course Lessons offer concise, practical narratives and illustrations on how to understand and approach such specific tax issues. Each Online Course Lesson consists of an interactive multimedia lesson of 30-55 minutes on a specific issue in international taxation.
Lessons from Online Course Lessons – Fundamentals of Transfer Pricing are now available:
- Comparability – 40 min.
- Transfer Pricing Methods – 55 min.
- Applying the Arm's Length Principle – 35 min.
- Transfer Pricing Adjustments – 30 min.
- Dispute Avoidance and Resolution – 30 min.
- Transfer Pricing Documentation – 30 min.