Interested in one of our products but would like to try it first?
IBFD gives tax practitioners around the world the most comprehensive coverage of international taxation available. We offer free trials to the online collections in our Tax Research Platform so you can enjoy their benefits.
Types of trials
Two-day ‘snapshot’ trial
This trial provides access to a part of content in our Tax Research Platform so you can familiarize yourself with its structure and capabilities. You are therefore granted access to a small selection of the content typically available in the IBFD Online Membership subscription. Requests for this trial are processed immediately.
This trial allows access to the entire content of the selected online collection. When requesting this type of trial, a short motivation needs to be included. If you wish to experience the exact content of a subscription you are considering to purchase, we strongly advise you to request a full trial. Our sales department will process your request within three working days.
How to request a trial
General Conditions for Trials
- You are required to fill in all compulsory fields in order to be granted trial access.
- One full access trial per online collection is permitted. The duration of the full access trial is determined by the sales department.
- Trial access does not grant the right to keep any local copies (paper or electronic) of IBFD web pages or data.
- Trials are only granted to individuals who submit either a company or an academic email address.
- You will receive the IBFD Newsletter and selected relevant communications.
- You can unsubscribe at any time via a link on the communication.
- Exceptions to any of these rules will be evaluated on an individual basis. Should you not be able to comply with any the above, please send us an email.