return to product list
International VAT Monitor - Journal
return to product list
This journal focuses exclusively on VAT and sales tax and provides worldwide coverage.
International VAT Monitor
- Fabiola Annacondia, Walter van der Corput
- Date of publication:
- Type of publication:
Up to five users. View purchase information
- EUR 710 / USD 940 (VAT excl.)
Package discountPurchase this journal at a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering a diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics.Order both the print and online format of this journal and receive an 85% discount on the price of the print journal. The total price for both formats including the discount is € 828.50/ $ 1093.75 (VAT excl.).To order both formats or for more information, please contact Customer Support.
- International VAT Monitor - Journal
Why subscribe?Over 100 countries now have some form of value added taxation (VAT). Therefore it has become one of the most significant taxes applied in the world today. The International VAT Monitor (IVM) focuses exclusively on VAT and sales tax and provides worldwide coverage.
- Detailed articles on current issues.
- Outlines of VAT or sales tax systems in specific countries, concentrating on new systems or significant changes.
- VAT News: succinct reports covering changes and amendments in VAT, sales tax and other relevant issues.
- Discussion and reviews of recent cases.
- Full coverage of the latest EU developments, including VAT cases before the EC Court of Justice and questions posed to the Commission by the European Parliament.
Package discountPurchase this journal at a 25% discount by subscribing to selected Explorer packages. These are recognized by our clients as an invaluable part of their research, offering a diversified and in-depth coverage of regions and topics. Read more
Online and Print formatOrder both the print and online format of this journal and receive an 85% discount on the price of the print journal. To order both formats or for more information, please contact Customer Support.
Journal Preview (optional free service)As soon as the journal content is finalized we will send you a summary of forthcoming articles via e-mail with a hyperlink to the corresponding article. Our clients find this useful as it gives them instant access to articles of their interest.
- Includes optional free e-mail service that informs you about the forthcoming topics of the journal.
- Articles and news items are based on research and contributions from VAT professionals from all over the world.
- Online version:
- Create and save unique personalized research profiles.
- Export articles to MS Word and PDF and entire issues to PDF quickly and easily.
- Includes a real-time newsfeed. Tax News Service reports on VAT of the last 60 days are accessible to subscribers under the collection "News".
- Articles are made available on publication.
- Contains additional articles not available for print subscribers.
- Access to the complete online archive dating back to 1999.
Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.