What is an IBFD eBook?
An eBook is a digital version of a traditional print book. eBooks can be downloaded and read on a variety of electronic devices, including personal computers and mobile devices such as smartphones, eBook readers and tablets.
IBFD offers an extensive, and ever-growing selection of eBooks covering a wide range of topics in international taxation.
IBFD eBooks topics and titles
IBFD eBooks frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Download a free eBook sample
(in order to open the eBook sample file, Adobe Digital Editions ® is required)
Benefits of IBFD eBooks
IBFD’s eBooks replicate the content of their print edition equivalent while offering many additional benefits:
- On the go: permanent access to content that matters to you, accessible on multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Instant access: as soon as your payment is confirmed, you can download and access your eBook
- Easy navigation: links in the content allow you to move quickly and efficiently throughout the content
- Extenisive functionalities: you can search for a specific word or phrase, make notes, highlight or bookmark text
- On-board dictionary: quickly get the definition of a word from a dictionary on the web
- Offline access: once downloaded, an eBook can be accessed anywhere, anytime – no internet connection required
- ePub 2 format: all eBooks are in the industry standard ePub 2 format.
Discover IBFD eBooks
Click on the image below to watch the video
- Order both the print and eBook version of a book and receive a 20% discount on each format. The discount is calculated automatically in your shopping cart.
- Bulk discounts apply to orders of 11 or more books of the same format (this goes for each of the formats). The offer is not valid for resellers.
- Students are entitled to a 50% discount on IBFD books (valid student card required).
To obtain the bulk or student discount, contact Customer Support.
Important information on IBFD eBooks
- In order to download IBFD eBooks, you'll need to download free software – Adobe Digital Editions. Alternatively, if you use Mozilla Firefox, an eBook reader add-on is available for download here.
- After downloading Adobe Digital Editions, you may download our free eBook sample
- Read IBFD’s Terms and Conditions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- View all IBFD eBooks
- View our new eBooks titles
- IBFD eBook overview 2014